Study MBA in New Zealand – Check Top MBA Colleges & Universities, Eligibility, Fees, Intake, Admission Process and cost of studying. Contact Us for More Details
Why should you study MBA IN New Zealand?
List of Top universities of New Zealand
- University of Canterbury
- Victoria University
- National Technology Institute (NTEC)
- Southern Institute of Technology
- Wellington Institute of technology (Weltec)
- Whitireia Community Polytechnic
- AIS St. Helens NZ-MBA/ PGDBA
- TOI-OHOMAI Institute of Technology
- AIS St. Helens, NZ- MBA/PGDBA
- Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology (NMIT)NZ
- ARA Institute of Canterbury Unitech, NZ
- IPU NZ
- Pacific International Hotel Management School (PIHMS), NZ
- NZ Tertiary College
Benefits of studying MBA in New Zealand
- New Zealand ranked third in the Economist Intelligence Unit’s second edition of its Worldwide Educating for the Future Index in 2019.
- Along with Finland, New Zealand is the only country that has been in the top 3 three years in a row. This index evaluates each country based on a few approaches which are future-focused education to enhance problem-based learning, innovative teaching methods and approach which comprises larger themes of global citizenship.
- The MBA degree by the New Zealand Universities boosts the opportunities for students in corporate fields. One of the major advantages of New Zealand Universities are that they emphasize more on personality building of a person to enhance the decision making capability.
- MBA provides international students an advantage to deeply merge themselves with different kinds of industries such as Automobiles, Pharmaceutical, Oil and gas industries.
Documents required to study in New Zealand
- At the time of the admission in a university of the New Zealand students need to provide few documents Passport which is valid for international journey.
- Academic documents of college or schools.
- Valid TOFEL/IELTS scores along with recommendation letters.
- 2 (LOR) recommendations letter one academic and one professional is required.
- Documents related to scholarships if that is applicable. Documents of SOP or statement of purpose are mandatory.
The whole process from application to visa could be troublesome for people. Few honest mistakes can lead to rejection of VISA application to rejection from the Institutions listed above.